If you’re looking for some unique ideas for party favors as a take home gift for your next superhero party, keep reading. You’ll love these DIY Superhero Party Favors and they are so easy to make at home. They not only look great but they will be loved by all that receive them.
Superhero Party Favor Ideas
Superhero parties have always been a very popular choice for both boy and girls for a party theme. I’ve created some different types of superhero party bags that you might like to make yourself. You can add candy or not, the choice is yours.
(This post probably contains affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information. You can find the disclosure policy here.)
Firstly, you’ll want to buy some party bags to style up. Either white or kraft work well and they’ll make the superhero stickers pop!
DIY Superhero Party Bags
I made these Superhero party bags (as shown above) and they were a huge success. These were also sugar-free candy free superhero bags but you can put candy in them if you prefer. You honestly don’t need candy in them and the parents will definitely thank you. Some of the fun things I added were:
- Superhero stickers – these are relatively easy to find at the local dollar shop or online.
- Party poppers
- Balloons (red, white, yellow- if you’re after a theme)
- Party Blowers
- Star crayons – these are super easy to make. Just melt some Crayola crayons (good quality) and put them in a star-shaped silicone tray in the oven on low or over boiling water on the stove. Then let them cool down to harden. Or if you are after some next level awesome superhero crayons you’ll need some silicone molds to make them with. Simply melt the crayons with this simple tutorial here.
- Star cookie cutter – great to use with the play dough or to make cookies at home!
- Superhero cuffs – I didn’t include this in the photo above but these superhero bracelets were awesome at the party.
- I also had to mention these amazing superhero capes and masks. They are a must have at any superhero party and they will last for long after the party is over for lots of superhero play time. They come in a variety of colors and look amazing.
Or if you would like to make your own check out this easy video tutorial here.
Superhero Play Dough Party Favors
If you were wanting to make your own play dough to pop inside the party bags check out my play dough party favour tutorial here. They are super easy to make and amazing for a superhero theme. Just make the play dough in red, blue or even green for some hulk play dough. Honestly if you have the time, this is a way better option than the store-bought play dough. The texture is nicer – you can make HEAPS and you can personalise the tubs to make a really unique party favor and take home gift.
The next thing you’ll want to make is the Superhero stickers for the party bag and/or the play dough tubs (if you decide to make them). For the stickers, Avery labels are the best by far. They are excellent quality and they have an online tutorial to create your own labels. You don’t need to be a graphic designer to make great ones, which is a bonus. If you’re in the USA here’s the the Avery website and if you’re in in Australia the Avery link is here.
If you are in Australia and you would like to have your party stickers printed for you and delivered to your door, there is a fantastic service called Avery We Print. It’s so easy to create your own custom labels in a variety of sizes and have them printed and posted directly to you. They usually ship within 2 days and if you only need a few sheets of labels they will do them easily for you.
There are lots of awesome superhero themed clipart on Etsy to use to decorate your stickers to make them look super awesome. You don’t need to personalize them if you don’t want to. If you find some ‘POW’ or ‘ZAP’ clipart that would work just as well on the stickers for the party bags.
If you don’t want to do stickers another alternative is to use some free Superhero thank you tags. You can easily print these at home and attach the to the party bag with a ribbon.
I hope you enjoy creating some awesome Superhero Party Favors.
Please pin for later.